- Koi For Sale Goldfish For Sale
- Fall and Winter Prep
- Fish Antibiotics
- Flow Meters
- Fountains by Aqua Bella Designs
- Garden Statuary
- Helix Pond Life Support Systems
- Koi Books and DVDs
- Koi Care Kennel Products
- Koi Food
- Koi Nets
- Lake Management
- New Pond Supplies
- On Sale
- Plant Food and Fertilizer
- Pond and Lake Aeration
- Pond Drains
- Pond Filter Media
- Pond Filters
- Pond Heaters
- Pond Kits
- Pond Lighting
- Pond Netting
- Pond Plumbing Supplies
- Pond Pre Filters
- Pond Pumps (External)
- Pond Pumps (Submersible)
- Pond Skimmers
- Pond Vacuums
- Pond Water Treatments
- Spring and Summer Prep
- UV Sterilizers
- Water Testing Equipment
Shop by Brand
Koi Market Info
What is Koi Cash?
Koi Cash is a rewards program exclusive to koimarket.com that gives cash back for future purchases at koimarket.com. Make a purchase, earn the Koi Cash, login the next time you make a purchase and your previous rewards will be automatically deducted from your checkout and you’ll earn new koi cash for your new purchase.Close Window
Organic Digester Pond Sludge Remover 1 Gallon
Organic Digester from Strata is an effective concentration of microbes that lowers ammonia, nitrite, phosphate, nitrate, obnoxious gases and speeds up the breakdown of waste at the bottom of your pond. It will also help to maintain proper pH levels in your pond.
- 1 Gallon of Microbe Lift PL treats 20,000 Gallons
- 1 Gallon of Organic Digester treats 80,000 Gallons
- 4x the amount of the leading brand!
- Lowers ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, hydrogen sulfide and other obnoxious gases
- Helps maintain proper pH and speeds up the natural process of breaking down waste
- Helps to reduce Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) making more Dissolved Oxygen (DO) available for higher stocking density and increased growth rates.
- Seeds bio-filters
- Being already alive, the microbes immediately begin to degrade the waste, reproduce and quickly increase the number of CFUs.
- Safe and beneficial for fish and aquatic plants
- Dissolves leftover foods, waste matter and other decaying organic matter (sludge)
- Works in fresh or salt water
- Will not hurt your dog or horse if they drink from the pond water
- NO PROBLEM IF OVERDOSED!
- Works both with or without oxygen, bacteria are facultative, meaning they can switch to the specific environment in the pond
- Proven in commercial usage (Universal Studios, 20th Century Fox Studios, SeaWorld, Hollywood Forever Cemetery, Port Hueneme, California United States Naval Base Golf Course, Lakeside Villas/Village Condominiums, Culver City, CA., Marriott Monarch, SC, University of Pennsylvania, etc)
- Approved for entry into the state of Hawaii! One of the few microbial products to have such a distinction.
- A 16 oz bottle treats 10,000 gallons on a maintenance basis
- A 32 oz bottle treats 20,000 gallons on a maintenance basis
- A one gallon bottle treats 80,000 gallons on a maintenance basis
- Maintenance basis means once the initial one or two treatments are done and the pond has obtained a decent water quality, clarity and consistency.
- Most ponds should be treated weekly during the warm weather months. Do not believe that you can treat a pond once a month when using bacterial treatments. Regular applications, at least every other week, are recommended. Even though our Organic Digester does reproduce in mass quantities, adding fresh bacteria is advisable.